- Company Name : Robert Bosch Korea LLC
- CEO : Schepers Frank / Lim, Yoonsoon
- Type of business : Manufacturing of the other new automotive parts
- Business contents : Manufacturing Automotive parts, Sound products, Power tool, Security goods, System whole&retail sales / Trading / Real estate lease / Data processing
- Form of company : Forein affiliated company, Limited liability company
- Established dated : 21th Dec. 2004
- Number of Employee : 1,259 (2017)
- Sales turnover : 139,389,820,000 KRW (2017)
- Capital : 117,913,140,000 KRW (2017)
- Business Profit : 106,285,400,000 KRW (2017)
- Representative Tel. +82-42-939-7723
- Web site: https://www.bosch.co.kr/
- Address : 5, Sinilseo-ro, Daedeok-gu, Daejeon, Republic of Korea
Company Information from and History of company : http://www.saramin.co.kr
2016. 01. 06 Merged company. Robert Bosch Korea LLC.
2010. 01. 07 Changed company name Hankook(Korea) Robert Bosch Co., Ltd.
1994. 06. 20 Established company in Korea
For more history about Bosch Korea, please refer to the website :
Bosch in Korea manufactures and markets automotive original equipment and aftermarket products, industrial automation and mobile machinery products, power tools and accessories, and security systems. The company opened an office in Seoul in 1985.
Bosch operates five companies in Korea:
Robert Bosch Korea Limited Company, Bosch Electrical Drives Co., Ltd., Bosch Rexroth Korea Ltd., ETAS Korea Co., Ltd., and KB Wiper Systems Co., Ltd. (KCW 50%).
Total employment amounts to around 2,100 associates as of December 31, 2017. Bosch has a strong R&D presence in Korea with more than 250 engineers in research and development and a technical center with state of-the art testing and application facilities. In fiscal 2017, Bosch generated sales of 2.1 trillion KRW in Korea.https://www.bosch.co.kr/en/our-company/bosch-in-korea/