- Company Name : Honeywell Korea LLC
- CEO : Kim, Joohan
- Group : Honeywell Group
- Type of business : Manufacturing new automotive parts for car engine
- Business contents : Manufacturing engine parts(turbo charger), whole sales, trading, consultation of business management
- Form of company : Middle-sized company, Foreign-invested corporation, External audit company, exporting/importing company
- Established dated : 1993. May. 1st
- Number of Employee : 308 (2017)
- Sales turnover : KRW 200,000,000,000 (2017)
- Capital : KRW 10,594,000,000 (2017)
- Business Profit : N/A
- Representative Tel. +82-2-3482-8855 / +82-31-497-0011
- Web site : https://www.honeywell.com/
- Address : 199, Seochojungang-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea / 247, Gongdan 2-daero, Siheung-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
Established Gold Star Honeywell
(Joint-ventured LG(Gold star) and Honeywell USA)
Developed CCTV system and CCD Camera
May. Allowed foreign investment by the Ministry of Finance
Jul. Established Garret Turbo Co., Ltd.
Mar. Company name changed to Elide Signal Korea Co. Ltd.
Jun. Merged by LG
Dec. Transferred tangible asset from Gohab enpra Co., Ltd. (factory land, building, machinery, etc.)
Dec. Changed company name to “Honeywell Korea Co., Ltd.” by M&A by Honeywell Group
May. Park, Yoongyu inaugurated as president of company
Apr. Sold tangible assetsto BASF Co., LTd. (factory land, building, machinery, etc.)
Apr. Transferred tangible asset from Kolon Corporation (factory land, building, machinery, etc.)
Dec. Changed to Limited company.
Company name changed to Honeywell Korea LLC.