Korea Auto Parts Info Forums Q & A Email Question) I would like to make an inquiry about some products.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I got the question by email as below :

I would like to make an inquiry about some products.

But before i proceed,

– Minimum order quantity ?

– If US credit card is accepted ?

– Do you allow pick up via Courier Company or freight forwarders ?

– Do you have a catalog price list ? I would be awaiting to receive the reply as soon as possible.

Thanks

koreapartsinfokoreapartsinfo
    Keymaster

Thank you for you message via koreapartsinfo.com
    Sorry for my late reply, I was in business trip.

As I mentioned at the website, koreapartsinfo.com is built for sharing information. I’m doing it for my fun.
    However, I’m trading Korea auto parts, so if you need my assistance, I can help you.
    But I need OE part number to check price and availability.

– Minimum order quantity ? : there is no minimum order qty but the price rate depends on order volume. Most of my customers order about USD 10,000.

– If US credit card is accepted ? : as I have paypal account, I think it’s available if I send you paypal invoice.

– Do you allow pick up via Courier Company or freight forwarders ? : usually I send by Fedex at buyer’s account. But if you have the nominated forwarder, I can cooperate with him.

– Do you have a catalog price list ? : We quote by buyer’s inquiry indicated with OE part number. There is no certain catalog, because mostly I do original parts(Hyundai/Kia – MOBIS).

If you have any other questions, please advise me.

Thank you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.